Being in business is challenging, even in the best of times.
Become a TIA member and know you always have someone to support your business growth and be in your corner when it matters.
TIA membership gives you real influence in your industry, as well as access to advice and support, great savings, connections and credibility.
TIA is deeply involved in discussions on recovery and what the future of tourism in New Zealand will look like. Our role as the peak industry body is going to be more important than ever in the months ahead.
Our strength as the voice of the tourism industry comes from the collective support of our membership.
Why become a TIA member?
Directly support, contribute to and influence TIA’s work
- the opportunity to directly support, contribute to and influence TIA’s work and the future of your industry, including input into TIA submissions, survey feedback, or becoming a working group or forum member
- gain connections and influence with the key decision makers
- support vigorous representation of the tourism industry at all levels of government, at meetings, in submissions and through the media
- be part of a collective voice that speaks on behalf of the industry and champions the industry’s aspirations
Network and align with other members
- the ability to network and align with other members
- benefit from our wide networks – we can connect you with the people and organisations who will help you achieve your business goals
Become a supporter of the Tourism Sustainability Commitment
- become a supporter of the Tourism Sustainability Commitment - included in your TIA membership
- make measurable progress towards sustainability goals
- embed sustainability into business systems, processes and plans
Attend key national and local industry events
- preferential rates to attend a range of valuable member and industry events, including TRENZ and Tourism Summit Aotearoa
- be first to hear about upcoming member and industry events
- access exclusive recordings of previous event presentations and webinars
Support and insight
Access timely information to help your business succeed
- free and relevant insight and information to help your business succeed
- access to practical advice and support from the TIA team and through 0800 TIA HELP
- regular updates on tourism news and issues, advice on dealing with the media and assistance with crisis management
Secure preferential rates for events plus access to great savings and services
Provide assurance that you adhere to a code of ethics
- a member listing on the TIA and TSC websites and other collateral, providing assurance to your customers that you are an operator who adheres to a code of ethics
- permission to use the TIA and TSC member logos