Become a Partner
Join us in backing New Zealand’s vibrant tourism industry
TIA is the only independent association that represents all sectors of New Zealand’s large and diverse tourism industry. Our members can be found in every corner of Aotearoa New Zealand.
Partnering with TIA provides sought-after opportunities for selected businesses and organisations providing services to the tourism industry. Establish a position as a supporter of the industry and engage with key decision-makers from every type of tourism business – from small start-up businesses to large corporates.
What we do
TIA is continuously working to support the needs of our members and champion the industry in innovative ways. We hold a range of regional and national events each year, as well as hosting valuable webinars, virtual catch-ups and workshops. As the voice of New Zealand’s tourism industry, we focus on engaging with all our members regularly. We’re inviting partners who align with our values to join us in backing New Zealand’s vibrant tourism industry.
A few ways to partner with TIA
Strategic Partner - Available for businesses looking to engage with our extensive membership base. As a strategic partner you’ll be offered exclusive opportunities to get your name in front of the tourism industry.
Industry Partner - Expand your market presence in the tourism industry. Position your products and services as supporting the tourism industry’s needs.
Business Partner - A great option for those businesses with products and services that will help benefit TIA members by saving costs or increasing efficiency.
Benefits of partnership
Depending on your level of partnership, you could receive the following benefits:
- Year-round profile and acknowledgement as a Strategic Partner of TIA
- Regularly take part in high-level talks with the Chief Executive
- Exclusive Strategic Partner in your category
- Request facilitated introductions to businesses and decision makers
- Opportunity to provide speakers at relevant TIA events
- Complimentary tickets to Tourism Summit Aotearoa
- Invitations to engage with the industry at TIA member events
- Direct targeted email to TIA membership database
- Opportunity to host topical webinars to members
- New Zealand Tourism Awards sponsorship
- Include information in new member welcome packs
- Promotion of thought leadership content on TIA website and relevant channels
- Profile highlighting benefits to members on the MyTIA member zone
- TIA membership
- Always-on rotating banner on TIA website
- Opportunity to deliver training sessions and updates to the TIA team
- Social media tags and mentions in relevant TIA posts
- Banner ads or promotions in weekly TIA member newsletter
- Recognition as a Strategic Partner at all key TIA events
- Access to the TIA team for regular progress meetings
- Annual Strategic Partnership report
A guarantee we won’t enter into another partnership to promote products or services that are competitive within your nominated areas of exclusivity.
Find out more
To find out more about becoming a TIA partner, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request our Partnership Prospectus and connect with a member of the team.